Diffuser Recipes / Winter
What is aromatherapy, exactly?
The definition of aromatherapy according to the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA): “Aromatherapy, also referred to as Essential Oil Therapy, (I love this verbiage) can be defined as the art and science of utilizing natural extracted aromatic essences from plants to balance, harmonize, and promote the health of the body, mind, and spirit. It seeks to unify physiological, and spiritual processes to enhance an individuals innate healing process.”
Beneficial to your health winter diffusing consists of immune support blends, clear breathing blends, purifying + cleansing blends and uplifting + happy blends to fight the winter blues.
Immune Support Blends:
- 2 drops wild orange, 2 drops cinnamon, 2 drops clove
- 6 drops Extract IMMUNE BEAST BLEND
- 3 drops peppermint, 2 drops IMMUNE BEAST BLEND, 1 drop frankincense.
Clear Breathing Blends:
- 3 drops lime, 2 drops eucalyptus
- 2 drops eucalyptus, 2 drops lime, 2 drops lavender.
Purifying + Cleansing Blends:
- 2 drops lemon, 2 drops lime, 2 drops sweet orange
- 3 drops cypress, 3 drops wintergreen
- 3 drops juniper, 2 drops peppermint, 2 drops lemon
Uplifting + Happy Blends:
- 2 drops grapefruit, 2 drops lime, 2 drops sandalwood
- 3 drops sweet orange, 2 drops lavender, 1 drop frankincense
- 3 drops sweet orange, 2 drops ylang ylang, 2 drops lime.