Diffuser Recipes / Summer Season
WHAT IS AROMATHERAPY, EXACTLY?
The definition of aromatherapy according to the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA): “Aromatherapy, also referred to as Essential Oil Therapy, (I love this verbiage) can be defined as the art and science of utilizing natural extracted aromatic essences from plants to balance, harmonize, and promote the health of the body, mind, and spirit. It seeks to unify physiological, and spiritual processes to enhance an individuals innate healing process.”
Beneficial to your health summer diffusing consists of allergy relief, refreshing your home space after a late night campfire, early morning motivation after a long weekend of fun and sun, and creating a happy home.
- 2 drops lemon, 2 drops eucalyptus, 3 drops peppermint, 3 drops tea tree.
- 4 drops lavender, 4 drops ylang ylang 2 drops Extract IMMUNE BEAST BLEND.
- 3 lavender, 3 drops lemon, 3 drops peppermint.
Fresh Air Blends:
- 3 drops tea tree, 3 drops lemon, 3 drops lime.
- 3 drops ylang ylang, 2 drops sandlewood, 2 drops sweet orange.
- 3 drops pine, 3 drops peppermint, 2 drops lemon.
- 3 drops sweet orange, 3 drops lemon, 3 drops wintergreen.
- 3 lime, 3 drops ylang ylang, 2 drops Extract HAPPY HOME BLEND.
- 3 grapefruit, 2 drops peppermint, 1 drop lavender.
Happy Home Blend:
- 6 drops Extract HAPPY HOME BLEND.